January 30, 2020 by admin
The Carrozzeria Viotti was an Italian coachbuilding company active between 1921 and 1964. The company was founded in Turin, Italy by Vittorio Viotti. Designers like Frua and worked for the company. It was the first coachbuilding companies in Italy to set up a proper production line.
In 2012 the Chinese automobile manufacturer Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co., Ltd. (former Jonway) acquired the trademark of the Carrozzeria Viotti and relaunch the company founded a new headquarters in Rivoli, Turin. The new business found in hybrid vehicles, design and engineering of sportcars. Emanuele Bomboi was the head of the design. In 2014 Carrozzeria Viotti acquired the original American trademark Willys, and together the Italian Fabbrica Italiana Maggiora introduce at the Bologna Motor Show the 'Willys AW380 Berlinetta', a concept car inspired by the original Willys Interlagos, assembled by Willys in Brazil under license of the Alpine A108.
Cars by Viotti
- Fiat 525
- Alfa Romeo 1500
- Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Coupè
- Lancia Dilambda
- Fiat 508 Balilla
- Fiat 1100 Giardinetta
- Lancia Aurelia B51 Giardinetta
- Fiat 600 Coupé
- Bristol 407
- "1958 Fiat Viotti Sport". conceptcarz.com. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "1952 Lancia Aurelia B53 Giardinetta". conceptcarz.com/vehicle. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- Ingegneria e polo del design. I colossi della nuova Cina guardano al Piemonte
- Willys AW 380 Berlineta, il marchio e il powertrain
Category Car Designers | Tags:
You must be logged in to post a comment.