Studiotorino is an Italian automotive design house, or The carrozzeria, specializing in completely handmade sports car. The company was founded on 1 January 2005 in Rivoli by Alfredo and Maria Paola Stola with Marco Goffi.
The carrozzeria continues the tradition of Alfredo Stola's grandfather, who founded the Stola company, a corrozzeria and model works, noted by Vincenzo Lancia, the founder of Lancia for the high quality of their design modelling work.
- RUF Studiotorino RK Spyder, sportscar in limited edition
- RUF Studiotorino RK Coupè, sportscar in limited edition
- RUF Studiotorino R Spyder, sportscar in limited edition
- Cinqueporte scale model 1:4 on Maserati Quattroporte base, presented in Rome on 5 February 2008 at “Scrigno tesori d’Italia”
- 500 Diabolika, Fiat Nuova 500 personalisation, in limited edition presented on 12 September 2008 in Turin
- Coupetorino, scale model 1:4 on Mercedes-Benz SL-Class base, presented on 12 December 2008 at "Torino capitale mondiale del Design 2008"
- KSU Gazal-1, collaboration for "design" with King Saud University and Magna Steyr Italy, whose model was presented at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show.
- CoupèTorino MY 2013, new stile concept developed with a collaboration of 6 student of IAAD of Torino, the model in scale 1/4 was presented on 27 May 2013 at the Design Center of Mercedes Benz in Como
- Moncenisio, sports car in limited edition, evolution of RK Coupe based on new Porsche Cayman S (type 981)
RK Spyder winner of the concours “L’auto più bella del mondo”, 3 March 2006 at the Palazzo della Triennale in Milan – category sportscars RK Coupè winner of the concours “L’auto più bella del mondo”, 11 April 2007 at the “Salone dell’automobile” in Shanghai – category sportscars
- "Studio Torino turns Porsche Boxster into 420hp rocket". Left Lane. 2 November 2005. Retrieved 21 December 2020.
- Borgomeo, Vincenzo (2010). L'Automobile. Repubblica – L’Espresso
- "Geneva 2010: KSU Gazal-1 is a Collegiate Project Fit For a King". Automobile. 4 March 2010. Retrieved 21 December 2020.